I stuck to my meal plan for today and had a little more fruit than I originally planned, but that's a good thing, I guess.
I took a blood sugar test at a friend's house around 6pm & it was 94, which is very good, especially @ that time of the evening. That made me happy.
Around lunch time, I made one mistake--I accepted a piece of gum from one of my students who always hooks me up, and it wasn't until later on that I realized the gum had sugar in it!! But I promise that the piece of gum was my only curve from the meal plan below--I felt so guilty afterward because I'm being extremely strict on myself. But Im over it. I knew something was gonna happen, too bad I didnt forget when someone offered me chocolate! lol
Stay tuned ;)
angela
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment